Our Commitment to the highest level of safety
Our community is our family—and like all families, we take care of each other. We want you to feel assured by the measures we’re taking and safe and about returning to your training in our facility.
We’ve outlined our plans and procedures below, please keep in mind this is just a start. We will be constantly fine-tuning and updating this page with the latest information—so you can always check back here.
We’ve always been dedicated and proud about the cleanliness of our facility and the health and safety of our community but of course there are additional steps that we now need to take to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- Please continue to bring your sweat towel to training
- You will workout in a dedicated area that is clearly marked and equipment will not be shared. This means, we are not offering circuit training style sessions while COVID is still ongoing.
- Wipes, cloths and disinfectant spray are provided for wiping down equipment during and after training
- If you have flu like symptoms, please cancel your session and stay home. We will extend your trial duration if you do need to get tested or isolate
- Cancelation policy – Our class capacity is more important than ever, we need you to cancel if you cannot make the session
Cleaning & Safety
- We will be disinfecting hight touch areas door handles, light switches, bathroom sinks, toilets and benches
Cleaning stations are now active in both PT and Group areas with disinfectant spray and antibacterial wipes
We will be making sure that all class attendees are well before commencing
Foam rolling on our communal rollers before or after sessions cannot be offered at this time
Water fountain is available for you to refill your water bottle but our reusable/washed cups are not available
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you isolate as per current state guidelines
- In the event that you do need to quarantine, credit will be applied to your membership
If you have any questions or concerns, Please do not hesitate to reach out and email us.
From the team at Field & Function we thank you for your patience during this time and we cannot wait to see you all back in the warehouse.