We’re Preparing To Welcome You Back
Our Commitment to the highest level of safety
Our community is our family—and like all families, we take care of each other. We want you to feel assured by the measures we’re taking and safe and about returning to your training in our facility.
We’ve outlined our plans and procedures below, please keep in mind this is just a start. We will be constantly fine-tuning and updating this page with the latest information—so you can always check back here.
We’ve always been dedicated and proud about the cleanliness of our facility and the health and safety of our community but of course there are additional steps that we now need to take to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
Our reopening date is Monday 22nd June
A range of Functional & High Intensity Group Classes with a capacity of 10 will operate from Monday to Sunday
Small Group Training (Boxing, Strength & Cardio) Starts Monday the 6th July
We’ve implemented a 15 minute gap between classes ending and starting to allow for additional cleaning & for members to exit before the next group enter
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 mins prior to the start of your scheduled session so that we can maintain a capacity of less than 20 people in our facility
Please continue to bring your sweat towel to training
Cancelation policy – Our class capacity is more important than ever before due to class size limits we need your cancellation 12 hours prior to allow for people to be added into the class
Cleaning & Safety
- We will be disinfecting hight touch areas door handles, light switches, bathroom sinks, toilets and benches.
Cleaning stations are now active in both PT and Group areas with disinfectant spray and antibacterial wipes.
We will be making sure that all class attendees are well before commencing
Foam rolling on our communal rollers before or after sessions unfortunately can not be offered at this time
Paper towel replaces hand towels in all bathrooms and sink area
Toilets & showers are available
Water fountain is available for you to refill your water bottle but our reusable/washed cups are not
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to training until you are symptom-free and fever-free for 3 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come into the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
In the event that you do need to quarantine, credit will be applied to your membership
- No person to person contact please, fist bumps and high fives are still off limits.
- While we are taking every precaution to keep our community safe we’re actually aware and prepared for the possibility of a second wave.
- In the event that there is a reported case of COVID-19 in our facility and that you were potentially in contact with the individual, you’ll be notified immediately. From there, we’ll take precautions to disinfect the studio from top to bottom.
- With no way to predict what will happen, the best way we can prepare is to respond and evolve as the situation develops – with your safety the highest priority.
- Whether you plan to join us back at the warehouse, or feel more comfortable staying home, we’re here for you. If you have and questions or concerns, let’s chat!
If you have any questions or concerns, Please do not hesitate to reach out and email us.
From the team at Field & Function we thank you for your paitence during this time and we cannot wait to see you all back in the warhouse working towards your 2020 goals.